Monday, April 14, 2008

Final Submission of EXP1

Hey fellows, this is my last and final submission for my first experiment, I had to fix up my sketchup models as they were more of an extrusion so I did my best to make them more of a 3D model.

Three Images

Piccinini

Adjective- Weird
Verb- Drink
Noun- Animal

Swallow


Adjective- Unique
Verb- Staring
Noun- Skull

Nolan

Adjective- Serious
Verb- Standing
Noun- Ned Kelly

Final 18 Sketch Sections

NOTE: I have to rescan my 18 sketches because some the edges were crap and a bit blurry, hope they're clear for you to read. You can also have a look at My Materials, this is my backup post

Final 36 Textures
NOTE: I have to rescan the textures because they were crap and a bit blurry, hope they're clear for you to read. Some of the words are hard to read, I'll put down the words just in case if you have trouble. Please also have a look at my "Materials" post, this is my backup.

Transparent, Fused, Chipped, Rotten(1st Row)
Opaque, Matte, Mesh, Woven (2nd Row)
Flexible, Echo, Malleable, Magnetic (3rd Row)


Coloured, Refraction, Scattering, Reinforced (1st Row)
Reflections, Wooden, Sparsed, Brittle (2nd Row)
Pressed, Synthetic, Rugged, Dazzling (3rd Row)


Grainy, Eroded, Porous, Rusty (1st Row)
Crystalline, Bumpy, Withered, Weathered (2nd Row)
Cellular, Organic, Loose, Translucent (3rd Row)


My first draft sketchup model

My second draft sketchup model

My developed sketchup model (From first draft sketchup model)
The Stairs

No comments: