Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My Stairs Sketchup

Hi everyone, as you know I'm a rookie with Sketchup but I managed to give it a go. My model doesn't look 100% perfect but I'll get there. My sketch as you can see is a verb artist from my second artist by Piccinini which is drinking and is shown by a drink from a typical McDonalds drink cartoon with Coke spilling and a adjective from the first artist which is unique shown by the shape.


Here are my sketches, one stairs( top to exhibition) is the octagon stairs and other stairs (exhibition to bottom) is the hexagon stairs


Here is my stairs, unfortunalety I found it hard to upload people onto my model because it's unable to be pasted into my model, when I pressed the box with the arrow opening outwords, the page was unable to display and another problem is that when I upload the person, it is loacted in another document and I deosn't allow me to paste it on my model.

YIPPEE!!!!, I managed to add people to my model on Wednesday 9th April 2008, but I didn't add more than one person in my model which was not a big deal anyway I got some help from some of the experts who use Sketchup.

No comments: