Friday, June 20, 2008

Final UT2004 Enviornment

FILFRONT FILE LINKS: I seem to have problems uploading the filefront files, so therefore I only have to upload the final version.

FINAL:
Final.ut2

With my final UT2004 Enviornment, I believed that power could be exciting in a particular way. This can be revealed by technology for Steve Jobs and fashion for Versace.






With Versace's space I wanted to create pathways which resemble cat walks which deals with the excitement of fashion.


With Steve Jobs space, I wanted to create a museum display of all the gadgets which deals with excitement of technology. However I could have improved the colours of the devices so that they're not bright.

With my elevators, I decided to base them on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Films, old and new. I was not inspired by the function but I was inspired by the design of these particular elevators. I decided to base the elevator design from the 70s Charlie And The Chocolate Factory Movie on Versace because it could be easily implemented in relation to fashion by package of jewellery. For the elevator design for the latest Charlie and the Chocolate Factory film, I decided to base on Steve Jobs because it was easily implemented in relation to technology by it's futuristic film. - SEE FINAL SKETCHUP POST

For my dining table for Steve Jobs, I wanted to make it more technological and symbolic to his company, Apple by basing it on a ipod device. - SEE FINAL SKETCHUP POST

For my dining table for Versace, I wanted to create a heart-looking table to make it relate to fashion.- SEE FINAL SKETCHUP POST

No comments: