Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Finalised Draft- (The Actual Draft) & My Perspectives

This is my finalised draft, I've got to sketches below however I still have a long way to go with them.
Have a close look at my finalised models.

Steve Jobs

Space- added textures to make it stand out and interseting, elevator structure with my own textures is inspired from the Charlie & The Chocolate Factory Latest Film, See YouTube Video under Steve Jobs-Elevator.



Steve Jobs

Elevator- inspired from the elevator based on the Charlie & The Chocolate Factory Latest Film



Steve Jobs

Dining Table- May need more work with the dining table, wasn't decent, something which relates to technology

Versace


Space- same with Steve Jobs space, also with elevator structure as shown from Steve Jobs space, didn't have time to position my textures.

Versace

Elevator- inspired from the elevator based on the Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory 1971 Film.

Versace


Dining Table- was decent enough, I wan't to see if it relates to Versace's space


No comments: