Monday, May 5, 2008

Final Submission for EXP2- Final UT2004

Here is my Final UT2004 Environment

NOTE: Have a look at my ideas in the Final Submission for EXP2 blog

Textures
Dark Texture

Medium Texture
Light Texture


And Here's my Filefront Link-http://files.filefront.com/DM+ARCH1101+Gajan+Punnia+Moor/;10135115;/fileinfo.html

NOTE: With my filefront document, I may have problems with my textures because it seems that it doesn't appear on my model

THREE IMAGES WITH THE QUOTES I CHOOSE FOR E.A.

This also clearly shows a outer space environment by the futuristic windows and the shape of the Star Wars Tie Fighter which is highlighted by Hawking's quote.
This reminds me of being in a battlefield in a typical World War Environment, this relates to Nightingale's Quote of being standing in war.

This reminds me being in outer space by it's futuristic design similar to science fiction video games like Halo and clearly relates to Hawking's comments about space and time warps.

No comments: