Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Draft Submission

My first draft submission post because the images were too big so I had to do it again.

I did take scans of my sketches but I forgot to drop it on to my USB.


Elevator
With my elevator, I want it to be fused between a sphere and the Great Glass Elevator from the latest Charlie & The Chocolate Factory Film. I may need to develop my elevator further so that It'll look similar to my elevator I created.
Ideas for my elevator from Charlie And The Chocolate Factory film (2005- Latest One)





Dining Table


The dining table is going to be located for each of the spaces which will be for Donatella Versace and Steve Jobs. I also may need to consider chairs for the clients or people to sit.




First Draft (Sketchup)


For my first model I want to create two spaces of architecture. The top space is alocated for Versace and the bottom space for Jobs. The model seems to be confused and I may need to think and plan the elements that need to be included in my model.






Second Draft (UT2004)


This is another draft I worked on for Unreal Tournament. The problems I seem to be having was teh elevators, when I go up the elevator and exit, the elevator goes down. Therefore I have to jump from the top and I end up getting injured. I swapped and top and bottom spaces for Versace (top) and Jobs (bottom).




Third Draft (Sketchup)


With my third draft I developed the model from UT2004 further by adding a dining table for each space and three elevators. Two on one end so that people and/or the clients can go up and down easily without any dilemmas. I was going to add logos for each space but this didn't work out.

STEVE JOBS SPACE
DONATELLA VERSACE SPACE

Textures

No comments: